Windows 8.1 Pro (Retail)
$ 31.99 (-59%)
$ 31.99 (-59%)
Windows 8.1 Pro Product Key
This product is brand new, genuine CD Product key / Serial for Microsoft Windows 8.1 Professional Edition. We also offer a full legal download of the software via Microsoft, as detailed below.
Retail / Multiple language support / Genuine and Authentic / Works for both 32 & 64-bit versions.
1-24 Hours Delivery after successful payment, you receive it on your account & Email (check spam).
How it works?
1. First, purchase a genuine Windows 8.1 Pro CD Key from our website.
2. Immediately after your payment, you will be automatically sent a digital CD Product Key / Serial. You can view your unique Windows 8.1 key at My codes at top of page or Email.
3. Follow the instructions on the Microsoft website to download and install Windows 8.1 Pro.
4. Once installed, enter the unique activation code that you purchased from us.
5. The CD Key will authenticate with Microsoft automatically, and the activation is complete! You now own a genuine copy of Windows 8.1.
We guarantee that you will receive a working Windows 8.1 Pro Product key or money back.
Serial / Product key works for Windows 8.1 Pro (Setup or non-activated windows),
upgrading from windows 7, 8.0, 10 Home, Pro, N, and other editions are not supported.
How to check with Windows edition I have?
- Go to Start
- Type and search for “Winver”
- Open application, now you can see exact Windows & edition you have
- Make sure your windows and windows edition are: Windows 8.1 Pro Professional
How to activate Windows 8.1 Pro Professional Product Key?
(Before activation, we suggest to login your microsoft account on “windows 8.1”
1. Select the start button, type “PC Settings”, open.
2. Choose Activate Windows
3. Enter your Windows 8.1 Product key purchased from digitalparty.store and select Next.
Your Windows 8.1 Pro product key should be on email or digital party account > license keys in following format: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX
4. Your Windows 8.1 Pro Professional should be permanently activated now.
How to Download Windows 8.1 Pro Professional?
You can download Windows 8.1 Pro ISO HERE
Select “8.1 version” and click Download.
How to Install Windows 8.1 Pro Professional?
1. Prepare your USB at least 8gb (Formatted)
2. Download Rufus Application (App helps you to create bootable USB device).
3. Open app, select your downloaded Windows 8.1 ISO file.
4. Select FAT32 Format, click Start.
5. Wait patiently till process is done.
6. Finish, Now you have your Bootable windows 8.1 Pro Professional on USB.
1. Now plug-in your USB and restart your PC.
2. Open BIOS and select your USB as number 1# priority boot
3. Save BIOS settings, will automatically restart now.
4. Setup begins, follow on-screen guide.
5. Enter your Windows 8.1 Pro product key purchased from digitalparty.store
About Windows 8.1 Pro Professional
Windows 8.1 Pro is the operating system intended for small and medium-sized businesses. It provides abilities such as joining corporate domains, participating in Group Policy, allowing involvement in Work Place Join and Work Folders, encryption and more. You can find a good list of business features in the The IT Guide to Windows 8.1. Note that some of the new business features in Windows 8.1 Pro require a server running Windows Server 2012 R2 somewhere in the organization.
Start screen – The main screen you’ll use is called the Start screen, and it displays all of your apps as tiles. You can personalize your Start screen by changing the color scheme, choosing a background image, and rearranging your tiles.
Live tiles – Some apps use live tiles, which let you see information without even clicking on the app. For example, the Weather app displays the current weather on its tile, and you can click on it to see more details.
Hot corners -You’ll navigate through Windows 8 by using hot corners. To use a hot corner, just hover the mouse in the corner of the screen, and it will open a toolbar or tile that you can click. For example, to switch to another open app, you can hover the mouse in the top-left corner and then click. If you’re using a tablet, you’ll swipe from the left or right instead of using hot corners.
Charms bar – Many of your computer’s settings are now found in a toolbar called the Charms bar. You can access it by hovering in the top-right or bottom-right corner of the screen. If you’re using a tablet, you can swipe from the right to open the Charms bar.
Simplified Desktop for increased speed – Microsoft hasn’t removed the Desktop, and you can still use it to manage your files or open many of your existing programs. However, it has removed some of the transparency effects that often caused Windows 7 and Vista to run slowly. The new Desktop should run more smoothly on most computers.
Start menu has been replaced – The Start menu was an important feature in earlier versions of Windows, but it has been replaced with the Start screen. You’ll use the Start screen to open programs or search your computer. Some people may find it disorienting to use Windows without the Start menu.
Improved security – Windows 8 has a built-in antivirus program called Windows Defender, which can also protect you from other types of malware such as spyware. The built-in Windows Store also helps to keep you and your computer safe by showing you what information each app will have access to. For example, some apps have access to your location, so if you’re uncomfortable sharing your location you can decide not to download those apps.
Windows 8.1 Pro Professional system requirements
Processor: Intel® Celeron® Processor 847, 1.10 GHz or faster
Ram: A minimum of 512 MB, 2 GB is recommended (amount depends on the language version you are using.)
Hard Disk: 2 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; extra free space is required during installation.
You cannot install on removable flash storage devices.
Video: 1366 x 768 with 10 inches or larger device
Windows 8.1 Pro
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.